The perfect base for your Orkney holiday experience
A warm welcome to Nordhavn
Luxurious holiday home.
Set in an unrivalled location in Birsay, Northwest tip of the Mainland.
An excellent base for the best Orkney Holiday Experience, with stunning sea and sky views, glorious sunsets, stargazing and watching for the Northern Lights.
Peaceful & private with unspoiled sea views, stunning sunsets and beautiful coastal cliffs, with abundant sea birds, including nesting arctic terns, & puffins just a short walk form the house. Walk to the Brough of Birsay, passing the Whalebone and Skipi Geo and onward to the Earls Palace.
A short drive takes you to the historical sites of Skara Brae & Maeshowe.
With lochs for fishing within a 5 minute drive.
The perfect base for your Orkney holiday experience.
A peaceful and private location with unspoiled sea views and stunning sunsets. Close proximity to the Brough of Birsay and Earls Palace.
Send Us A Message
Have A Question?
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help. You can also check our availability calendar ahead of making a booking to see which dates are available.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- By submitting your deposit, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To secure your booking, a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total booking fee is required upon booking. The remaining balance must be settled no later than 8 weeks before your scheduled arrival. Failure to meet this payment deadline will result in the cancellation of your reservation, and we reserve the right to re-advertise the available dates.
- Bookings are only available from Saturday to Saturday for a 7-night stay.
- For the low season, we can offer short breaks, to enquire about rates, please call or send a message
- The quoted price covers accommodation for up to 8 guests.
- We accept payments through bank transfers. Any fees arising from bank or currency transfers are the responsibility of the guest.
- Cancellations made within 4 weeks of the scheduled arrival date will incur a 100% charge of the total rental cost, unless we secure a subsequent booking for the same period.
- Guests are liable for any charges related to losses, damages, or breakages. Kindly report such incidents promptly to facilitate repairs or replacements before the arrival of subsequent guests. Costs incurred, except in cases of equipment failure due to fair wear and tear, are expected to be covered by the guest.
- We do not assume responsibility for the loss or damage of personal belongings, and vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Standard check-in time is 15:00 on the day of arrival, with check-out scheduled for 09:30 on the departure day, unless alternative arrangements are mutually agreed upon.This allows us time to clean and prepare the house for your arrival. Kindly inform us of your arrival and departure times so that we can accommodate you accordingly.
- Guests are expected to leave the house in a tidy and reasonably clean condition. An extra cleaning fee may be applied if deemed necessary.
- In the rare instance of damage rendering the house unsuitable for your holiday, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. A complete refund will be issued, and any additional costs incurred will be the responsibility of your holiday insurance.
- Regrettably, we do not permit pets.
- Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited within the accommodation and garage.